Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM for internet and intranet site

Level 5

How to setup AEM replication agents for internet and intranet site which has same branded experience but with 2 different security setting and authorization based on different user groups.Also the is a possibility for future localization as well. 

Here is my thought please add / validate the same

create a site blueprint with required locale structure and map to internet and intranet content live copies with required roll out configs and apply CUG on user groups for intranet and internet separately along with its authentication which is separate.configure 2 publish and 2 dispatchers with each holding a 1:1 mapping and control internet content path to be published to /publish2 via agent config as here - give a agent id who does not have read permission to intranet pages but only to internet pages and give a target publish user id who has only write permission on publish internet pages and not on intranet nodes.

Please let know if any other OOTB option exists to replicate content to targeted publish instances based on path.

sample site blueprint

/site

/en

/data1

/data2

sample intranet and internet live copy 

/intranet

/site

/en

/data1

/data2

/fr

/data1

/data2

/internet

/site

/en

/data1

/data2

/fr

/data1

/data2

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

If i understand your description,  Trying to have single author for internet & intranet site but different publisher for each site. Easy to achieve & sample at

http://www.aemstuff.com/#article993

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

If i understand your description,  Trying to have single author for internet & intranet site but different publisher for each site. Easy to achieve & sample at

http://www.aemstuff.com/#article993

Level 5

Thanks sham - That's exactly we need by which internet and intranet content are only replicated to required publish.