Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM ecommerce providers

Level 2

I am following  this arcticle for aem e-commerce providers : Adobe Experience Manager Help | Creating custom Adobe Experience Manager 6.2 ecommerce providers . On doing mvn clean install -P autoInstallPackage it is giving  error :

Execution generate-scr-scrdescriptor of goal org.apache.felix:maven-scr-plugin:1.20.0:scr failed: An API incompatibility was encountered while executing org.apache.felix:maven-scr-plugin:1.20.0:scr: java.lang.VerifyError: Constructor must call super() or this() before return

Exception Details:

com/adobe/cq/commerce/common/AbstractJcrCommerceServiceFactory.<init>()V @1: return

Reason:

Error exists in the bytecode

Bytecode:

0x0000000: 2ab1              

I have also go through this Help building against AEM 6.1 beta (601_Load_19)   to try and fix  but I can't able to resolve it.

Please assist me to resolve this problem                  

7 Replies

Level 10

We had multiple community members test that code and get it working. I will test it now to see if it works still.

Level 10

I am seeing that too - something has changed since this article was released late 2016.  It worked before.

I am going to try and find the answer.

Level 2

Hi smacdonald2008​,

Thanks for a swift reply.

Any updates on a fix for this though?

Level 2

Hi smacdonald2008

We are still not able to resolve this issue, did you get any success in finding an answer for this ?

Administrator

Let me follow-up with Scott on this.

Kautuk Sahni

Level 10

Hi,

I am also going to test once more this article and get back to you with my findings.

Thanks,

Ratna.

Level 10

I will ask Eng again - this is really weird as it worked earlier this year.