Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM Developer Tools for Eclipse

Level 3

I was trying to create project from Eclipse Luna and AEM Developer Tools for Eclipse.

Just after creation of project I get errors in project. I have checked and put all missing jars from pom.xml but still I am getting this error. I am using JDK 1.7 and AEM 6.0.

Please check screenshot attached.

Execution generate-scr-scrdescriptor of goal org.apache.felix:maven-scr-plugin:1.17.0:scr failed: Plugin org.apache.felix:maven-scr-plugin:1.17.0 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to collect dependencies at org.apache.felix:maven-scr-plugin:jar:1.17.0 -> org.sonatype.plexus:plexus-build-api:jar:0.0.7 (org.apache.felix:maven-scr-plugin:1.17.0:scr:generate-scr-scrdescriptor:process-classes)

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Solved. I used Eclipse Luna with AEM developer tools and external maven installation. Problem resolved by using embedded maven. Don't have much idea about why it didn't work with external maven. May be there is a version mismatch or incompatibility of Eclipse Luna inbuilt maven plugin and ecternal maven version.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Solved. I used Eclipse Luna with AEM developer tools and external maven installation. Problem resolved by using embedded maven. Don't have much idea about why it didn't work with external maven. May be there is a version mismatch or incompatibility of Eclipse Luna inbuilt maven plugin and ecternal maven version.

Level 3

parent pom.xml and core pom.xml attached..