Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

AEM DAM InDesign HTML Export Error

Level 1

Hello,

I am currently testing the OOB InDesign functionality built into AEM.  I am using InDesign Server CC 2014.  When I upload an InDesign document I get the following error:

Error Number: 54
Error String: Uncaught JavaScript exception: ReferenceError: StyleSheetExportOption is undefined

When I look at this file in AEM which handles the scripting for the html export:

/etc/dam/indesign/scripts/XHTMLExport.jsx

I see this line:

cssExportOption = StyleSheetExportOption.EMBEDDED_CSS

When I comment out this line I get another error related to:

customImageSizeOption = ImageSizeOption.SIZE_RELATIVE_TO_PAGE_WIDTH;

However when i comment out that line also the workflow completes properly just with not CSS applied to the page (plain text is output as html).

Does anyone know why this error occurs?  I'm not that familiar with InDesign scripting and it may have something to do with that but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

You might be using beta version OR do not have sp1 installed because StyleSheetOption variable is removed from script.  If you are already on sp1 & still seeing issue please file an official support request.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

You might be using beta version OR do not have sp1 installed because StyleSheetOption variable is removed from script.  If you are already on sp1 & still seeing issue please file an official support request.

Level 2

We are using 5.6.1. Sorry I should have specified that.