Sign in to Community
Sign in to view all badges
Expand my Community achievements bar.
I have a requirement on AEM 6.2 to have a combination of web forms and user generated data.
Requirement goes like below -
1. Content Authors will author the web forms
2. They want to have complete control to change the layout and elements of the forms, whenever they want
3. Then those forms needs to be published on site
4. Using forms on the site, end users can add text, upload images, videos, documents and attachments
5. On receiving the UGC content, authors want to have a basic level of moderation of the content
I know AEM communities using ASRP/MSRP kind of approach is recommended way to capture the UGC, but was not sure on the capabilities of AEM communities in creating basic web forms.
Can you help me understand how far we can use communities to meet the 5 requirements we mentioned below?
Can this requirement be fulfilled by AEM communities or need to bring in AEM forms as well?