Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM CIF Integration

Employee Advisor

I've taken the latest aem cloud sdk aem-sdk-quickstart-2021.6.5382.20210602T190018Z-210527.jar and CIF connector(2021.05.26). I'm trying to set up venia store in both author and publish but facing below issues:

1. Author: Installed CIF (far file) and venia storefront. Started proxy (npx local-cors-proxy --proxyUrl <magento endpoint> --port 3002 --proxyPartial '') and provided it in Cloud Services > CIF Configuration

I'm able to see the products under Commerce but when I open venia page, it does not have the category navigation component. Is there an issue with the sdk or connector .far file? Or is it dependent on some configuration?

2. I did the same setup in publish but the Commerce section and CIF cloud configurations are not available. Is there an issue with the sdk or connector .far file?

3. All the templates have "header" and "footer" components included but these are .hidden components then how these got included? Why experience fragment is not used instead?

4. header.html has below line in it

<sly data-sly-test="${resource['navigation/navigationRoot']}" data-sly-resource="${resource.path}/navigation" /> - how does it impact navigation not showing up

5. I was able to locate com.adobe.cq.commerce.core.components.models.header.Header in vendor-packages but it's a interface and I'm unable to locate the implementation class for it

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @shelly-goel,

Header and footer would have been directly included in Editable template while creating (something like creating header/footer node manually like we create structure/root/responsivegrid node as opposed to authoring via Template editor as the same are available as hidden components)

Per the header.html test condition, it looks for navigationRoot property on navigation component/node under header node (/content/.../header/navigation -> navigationRoot property) 

Cross check if you have this. If it is available and navigation is still not showing up, then we need to debug Navigation component as it brings/built based on Categories/Catalog retrieved from Magento via GraphQL. 

In the Sling Log support, try to add the below packages for Debug level and check (Type in this and see if the same is available via Sling Export Servlet something like - org.apache.sling.models.impl.ExportServlet.com.adobe.cq.wcm.core.components.internal.models.v1.NavigationImpl - Haven't tried this, see if you are able to get log messages this way from Internal Implementation)

• com.adobe.cq.commerce.core.components.internal.models.v1.navigation
  • com.adobe.cq.commerce.core.components.internal.models.v2.navigation
  • com.adobe.cq.commerce.core.components.internal.models.v1.navigation.GraphQLCategoryProvider

From the header.html, could see that navigation inclusion doesn't depend on anything from Header Model, However if you aren't able to see the logo or other components part of header, then add debugger for Header implementation too

• com.adobe.cq.commerce.core.components.internal.models.v1.header

You can find OOTB model implementation from official GitHub repo

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @shelly-goel,

Header and footer would have been directly included in Editable template while creating (something like creating header/footer node manually like we create structure/root/responsivegrid node as opposed to authoring via Template editor as the same are available as hidden components)

Per the header.html test condition, it looks for navigationRoot property on navigation component/node under header node (/content/.../header/navigation -> navigationRoot property) 

Cross check if you have this. If it is available and navigation is still not showing up, then we need to debug Navigation component as it brings/built based on Categories/Catalog retrieved from Magento via GraphQL. 

In the Sling Log support, try to add the below packages for Debug level and check (Type in this and see if the same is available via Sling Export Servlet something like - org.apache.sling.models.impl.ExportServlet.com.adobe.cq.wcm.core.components.internal.models.v1.NavigationImpl - Haven't tried this, see if you are able to get log messages this way from Internal Implementation)

• com.adobe.cq.commerce.core.components.internal.models.v1.navigation
  • com.adobe.cq.commerce.core.components.internal.models.v2.navigation
  • com.adobe.cq.commerce.core.components.internal.models.v1.navigation.GraphQLCategoryProvider

From the header.html, could see that navigation inclusion doesn't depend on anything from Header Model, However if you aren't able to see the logo or other components part of header, then add debugger for Header implementation too

• com.adobe.cq.commerce.core.components.internal.models.v1.header

You can find OOTB model implementation from official GitHub repo