Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM Back end developer course - company.zip

Level 2

Hi, I am trying to complete back end developer courses but I don't have the company.zip file you work on these courses, I have downloaded all the files that appear in this course but that file isn't there. Is there any other place to download the files related to the videos? It seems that several videos have problems like this one and I find myself lost quite often.

Thank you in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi 

We have asked the internal team responsible for this to look into this.

This has been forwarded to the Instructional designer who would look into it. Will keep you posted once we have an update.

The Instructional designer would look into it. Will keep you posted once we have an update.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Administrator

Hi

Yes, you are right. I also faced this problem. Its missing from the resources.

I will ask internally training team to look into this and i will share their answer.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi 

We have asked the internal team responsible for this to look into this.

This has been forwarded to the Instructional designer who would look into it. Will keep you posted once we have an update.

The Instructional designer would look into it. Will keep you posted once we have an update.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni

Administrator

The Attachment to the course is updated now.

I hope it will help you.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni  

Kautuk Sahni