Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM API for "Export to Adobe Target" programmatically

Level 1

I like to setup a scheduler for "Export to Adobe Target" for experience fragments I have. Can anyone in the forum has done this before and guide on how we can achieve this?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

You can find the API calls happening on selecting export to Adobe target and try to use them in the scheduler.

But handling via scheduler instead of using OOtB and authors handling, might requires lot of changes as you need to check whether it has be included without activating and errors which gets if the export is failed (handling errors sending notifications on success and failures) and including all variations etc. Updating/verifying API on product updates.

It will be good that inform authors to use the OOtB option available in XF page to push the XF to target instead of recreating the custom solution which will be complex

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

You can find the API calls happening on selecting export to Adobe target and try to use them in the scheduler.

But handling via scheduler instead of using OOtB and authors handling, might requires lot of changes as you need to check whether it has be included without activating and errors which gets if the export is failed (handling errors sending notifications on success and failures) and including all variations etc. Updating/verifying API on product updates.

It will be good that inform authors to use the OOtB option available in XF page to push the XF to target instead of recreating the custom solution which will be complex

Level 1
Thanks Ravi for taking time and respond to my post. Let's narrow down the request keeping aside the scheduler part it is another use case. Are you aware of any API that can be used to programmatically perform "Export to Adobe Target" ?