Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM Adaptive Forms Tutorial

Level 10

Hi all,

I am looking for an AEM Adaptive Forms Tutorial, that takes me through at least some features of Adaptive Forms.

AEM Forms Help - Help & Tutorials  has tutorials in bits and pieces, but not a combination of them, end to end.

Thanks,

Rama.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Here are 6.2 docs -- Adobe Experience Manager Help | AEM 6.2 Forms User Guide

If there are tutorials - they will be there.

We wrote one (that is older now) that is based on how to post data from an Adaptive Form to an OSGi bundle - its good to know how to get Form data to a Java back end (OSGi service) -- see:

Adobe Experience Manager Help | Posting Adobe Experience Manager Form Data to Custom Services

It guides you through how to build a small Adaptive Form.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi Kautuk,

Thanks for reverting fast.

The links you have provided offer step by step instructions for functionalities and these functionalities are in bits and pieces.

As I explained, I need a tutorial that takes me through at least some functionalities end to end.

For example, you documentation says upload an xdp file. The tutorial I am looking for says upload this xdp file and see this effect.

The tutorial I am looking for covers multiple functionalities, rather than one functionality only.

Appreciate your support.

Thanks,

Rama.

Level 10

Hi Kautuk,

I am sorry, I am on AEM 6.2.

Also, the links you have provided are not tutorials.

Ex: AEM 6.1 Forms Help | XFA support in XDP-based adaptive forms lists mapping of properties and events of XDP with XDP-based adaptive forms.

It is like a reference.

Thanks,

Rama.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Here are 6.2 docs -- Adobe Experience Manager Help | AEM 6.2 Forms User Guide

If there are tutorials - they will be there.

We wrote one (that is older now) that is based on how to post data from an Adaptive Form to an OSGi bundle - its good to know how to get Form data to a Java back end (OSGi service) -- see:

Adobe Experience Manager Help | Posting Adobe Experience Manager Form Data to Custom Services

It guides you through how to build a small Adaptive Form.