Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

AEM-ACS Integration Issue

Level 2

Hi,

I am trying to do the AEM-ACS integration for my project.The project runs on AEM 6.3

I have set the configurations required for Adobe Campaign in **Tools->Cloud Services->Adobe Campaign** and the connection is successful.

However, I have also set the other configuration such as

-Day CQ Link Externalizer and Adobe Campaign Integration in system/console/configMgr,

-Setting up cloud services in the page properties and have also set the password for campaign-remote user.

Then , I created a page using OOB template i.e **Adobe Campaign Email(ACS)** under content/campaigns and run the workflow **Approve for Adobe Campaign** on it.

The workflow gets completed and the page shows the Status as approved and gets published.

But the ACS team is not able to receive the page and on connecting with AEM it shows this error.

AEM Synchronize error (002).JPG

Also giving out some links which I have followed :

https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/using/aem_campaign.html

https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-3/administer/integration/marketing-cloud/campaign/troubleshooti...

Can anyone tell me where I have gone wrong?

Thank You !

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

I just got the very same error. The way I resolved it was that I had made a mistake and didn't Save the email in Campaign after setting AEM as the content Source for the email.

So

1. Click on Confirm after you have selected AEM and the AEM account in the Content section of the Email's properties
  2. On the Summary page, make sure you select Save
  3. Then when you edit the email and the AEM icon appears, if you click it, you should get the template being pulled through from AEM

Regards,

Opakr

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Employee

Couple of things here:

- This is a connection from ACS to AEM

- AEM-cloudservices are not used

- Check in the AEM-access.log if you see the incoming request.

Administrator

Make sure:

1.That the URL mentioned in externalized config are reachable. Also, try to switch from localhost to an IP-address.

2.The Authorization header is mandatory as ACS is using Basic Authentication in order to retrieve the content from AEM. In the dispatcher configuration, the Authorization needs to be present in the list of the headers in the section /clientheaders

If it is the case,  check that there is no RequestHeader unset Authorization instruction in any of the configuration file of the web server.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Administrator

Did you get this working?

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2

No , tried each n every step. Still stucked .

Employee

Raise a support ticket for this I would advise.

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

I just got the very same error. The way I resolved it was that I had made a mistake and didn't Save the email in Campaign after setting AEM as the content Source for the email.

So

1. Click on Confirm after you have selected AEM and the AEM account in the Content section of the Email's properties
  2. On the Summary page, make sure you select Save
  3. Then when you edit the email and the AEM icon appears, if you click it, you should get the template being pulled through from AEM

Regards,

Opakr