to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

AEM-ACS-Common Report tools.

Level 5

Hi All,
I need to get a report where It will look of all the pages and generate a report of Image components are under Custom Container Component.
Example:  I have a page under /content/pages/en_us/test
and inside that page I have custom container : I have a page under /content/pages/en_us/test/jcr:content/custom_container.
And inside that custom container I have the Image component like /content/pages/en_us/test/jcr:content/custom_container/image

But If I have to fetch the list of all the Images component under a container what could be the soultion for this.

I came across ACS-Common-Report tool [http://localhost:4502/apps/acs-commons/content/report] , and created a custom report, now I need help here How to do the configurations to fetch the Images under custom container.

tushaar_srivastava_0-1673431905338.png

Any Suggestion/guidance ?

Thanks

@kautuk_sahni  @arunpatidar  @BrianKasingli @SantoshSai  @krati_garg 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

You need to write join queries for that, one of the example is 

SELECT parent.* FROM [cq:Page] AS parent INNER JOIN [nt:base] AS child ON ISCHILDNODE(child,parent) WHERE ISDESCENDANTNODE(parent, '/content/mfHTL63') AND child.[sling:resourceType] = 'mfHTL63/components/structure/page' AND name(child) = 'prelogin'

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

You need to write join queries for that, one of the example is 

SELECT parent.* FROM [cq:Page] AS parent INNER JOIN [nt:base] AS child ON ISCHILDNODE(child,parent) WHERE ISDESCENDANTNODE(parent, '/content/mfHTL63') AND child.[sling:resourceType] = 'mfHTL63/components/structure/page' AND name(child) = 'prelogin'