Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM 6.5 editor instance loading a blank page

Level 1

AEM 6.5 editor.html files are loading blank pages.

http://localhost:4502/editor.html/content/wknd/us/en/adventures/riverside-camping-australia.html  and also I don't see any console error.Please help I am struggling with this issue for a week now.

Gayathri23_1992_05_3565t8_0-1654803657374.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Gayathri23_1992_05_3565t8 ,

Can you please check if your wknd bundle is in active state through system/console? Also please trail error.log there should be something captured about it, based on it you can correct it to make it functional.

Regards,

Santosh

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Gayathri23_1992_05_3565t8 ,

Can you please check if your wknd bundle is in active state through system/console? Also please trail error.log there should be something captured about it, based on it you can correct it to make it functional.

Regards,

Santosh

Hi @SantoshSai 

When I checked in AEM console the wknd bundle is not active and it throws few package error.I am new to AEM any help to resolve the issue will be highly appreciated 

Gayathri23_1992_05_3565t8_0-1654807016098.png

Kind Regards

Gayathri

Community Advisor

@Gayathri23_1992_05_3565t8 

Whenever you are building the WKND project for AEM 6.x, make sure to use the classic Maven profile, which will instruct the WKND Core project to build using the AEM 6.5 UberJar rather than the AEM SDK API Jar -- which have different versions of some dependencies.

You can do this form the command line, by adding the -Pclassic argument, and most IDE's that have Maven runners have a way to default specific Maven profiles to always run (but you'll have to check your IDE for how to do that)

$ mvn clean install -PautoInstallSinglePackage -Pclassic

Reference: https://github.com/adobe/aem-guides-wknd