Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM 6.4 core components

Level 3

Hi All, I'm working on AEM version 6.4 and still not able to see OOTB Teaser component here /apps/core/wcm/components. I've also checked that 'org.apache.sling.models.impl' is present on my instance but Teaser specific model is not registered (com.adobe.cq.wcm.core.components.models.Teaser) 

I tried installing a new jar for  'org.apache.sling.models.impl' version 1.4.8 but no luck. 

Could you all please provide me with any solution here?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The teaser component I believe is at least available since 2.12.2 version. If you are using any version above this. Can you please update the version (or reinstall the core components - not ideal)?

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @MeenuRajput 

Which version of core component you are using on AEM 6.4? If you are using an older version of AEM core component you will not be able to see it.

I will suggest to upgrade the core component version to latest i.e. 2.16.4 and this will enable all the components for you.

https://github.com/adobe/aem-core-wcm-components

Hope this helps!

Thanks!

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The teaser component I believe is at least available since 2.12.2 version. If you are using any version above this. Can you please update the version (or reinstall the core components - not ideal)?