Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM 6.4 Component not refreshing afterinsert in a page

Level 4

Hi all,

I'm trying to refresh the page after insert of a component in a page with following cq:editConfig Listeners.

AfterEdit, AfterDelete & AfterMove Page is getting refreshed but NOT afterinsert?

Give me some solution to resolve this issue.

Nandheswara_0-1665815582500.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Page refresh is not happened due to some unwanted DIV tags present in component html files now its working 

Thanks all

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Nandheswara 

• cq:editConfig (cq:EditConfig) - Defines the edit properties of the component and enables the component to appear in the Components browser or Sidekick.

Note: if the component has a dialog, it will automatically appear in the Components browser or Sidekick, even if the cq:editConfig does not exist.

If you want to refresh the page after inserting the component try using cq:listner as below

Jagadeesh_Prakash_0-1665838104259.png

Community Advisor

Please check if there is any error in browser console. Also please check if same behavior is observed in OOTB sample website as well, to verify if any of your custom code is causing this issue. 

Community Advisor

Please try with below

afterinsert The handler is triggered after the component is inserted. REFRESH_INSERTED

Arun Patidar

Correct answer by
Level 4

Page refresh is not happened due to some unwanted DIV tags present in component html files now its working 

Thanks all

Level 3

Please check if there is any error in browser console. Also please check if same behavior is observed in OOTB sample website as well, to verify if any of your custom code is causing this issue.