Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

[AEM 6.4.2] RTE Styles - Select just one value (like Paragraph)

Level 1

Hello, guys! I'm trying to use the Styles on RTE (followed this guide Configure the Rich Text Editor plug-ins​ ) and made it work.

My use case is to select font-size to the selected text, as following

1668748_pastedImage_4.png1668747_pastedImage_3.png1668803_pastedImage_5.png1668805_pastedImage_0.png

It works, but the problem starts when you try to change from one value to another. Instead of deselecting the previows value and selecting the new one, it keeps both of them selected.

Since this case is for font-size, there's no sense to have xx-small and xx-large at the same time.

Would it be possible to make it behaves like the Paragraph?

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10
4 Replies

Level 10

This may be a good feature enhancement. You can log a support ticket and suggest this.

Level 1

Thank you, SmacDonald! I'll do that.

With your response, I presume there's no built-in feature/tutorial that achieves this goal. Right?

Correct answer by
Level 10

Level 1

We are experiencing same issue and we would like to know if it fixing any future road map(if it consider bug).

or else if this requirement consider as a feature then do I need to raise daycare ticket? Is there any common resolution?