Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM 6.3 coral select to show an emtpy without value

Level 8

Hi ,

We have classic and touch ui .In classic have select dropdown shows with any value when drop down and when clicking an the select it showing value

How to achieve the same in touch ui

1845716_pastedImage_0.png

In Touch UI:-

What is the parameter that i need to add to make it like classic. I added emtpyOption but is creating an emtpy space totally

<buttontype

jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"

sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/foundation/form/select"

emptyOption="{Boolean}true"

fieldLabel="Select the type of button"

name="./selectbutton">

<items jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured">

<cta

text="CTA"

value="cta"/>

<hyperlink

text="Hyperlink"

value="hyperlink"/>

</items>

</buttontype>

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Solution:-

emptyText="select any option"

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 8