Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM 6.3 Content Fragment not showing up in model.json

Level 1

I have a page with a single content fragment on it, the content fragment works fine and is displayed on the page, both in the author and publish instances. However, when i try to view the page by adding .model.json on it i do not get any contents about the Content Fragment.

The page displays the CF:

Page.PNG

The JSON that is displayed is this:

Json.PNG

I've noticed that this seems to work on AEM 6.4 but it does not seen to work on 6.3.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

It works with 6.3 as well provided all Feature packs has been installed properly.

List of packages for 6.3 :-

Dependencies and Downloads

Note:

The following AEM Packages must be installed on BOTH AEM Author and AEM Publish.

Installation on AEM 6.3 SP1

Using AEM's Package Manager install the following packages on AEM 6.3 with Service Pack 1 (all packages are required for operation on both AEM Author and AEM Publish instances)

1. Content Fragments Feature Pack (cq-6.3.0-featurepack-19008.zip)
  2. AEM WCM Core Components 1.1.0+ (core.wcm.components.all-1.1.0.zip)

Installation on AEM 6.3 GA

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

Could be a bug on 6.3. I will check to see if known issue.

Correct answer by
Level 10

It works with 6.3 as well provided all Feature packs has been installed properly.

List of packages for 6.3 :-

Dependencies and Downloads

Note:

The following AEM Packages must be installed on BOTH AEM Author and AEM Publish.

Installation on AEM 6.3 SP1

Using AEM's Package Manager install the following packages on AEM 6.3 with Service Pack 1 (all packages are required for operation on both AEM Author and AEM Publish instances)

1. Content Fragments Feature Pack (cq-6.3.0-featurepack-19008.zip)
  2. AEM WCM Core Components 1.1.0+ (core.wcm.components.all-1.1.0.zip)

Installation on AEM 6.3 GA

Level 1

I reinstalled all the packages and it worked! Apparently i had the wrong Core Components version...

Thanks!

Level 10

that is great and thanks for posting how it was fixed.