Sign in to Community
Sign in to view all badges
We are facing issue when we break inheritance or revert back on page in edit mode it breaks style of page. Which is fine in publish mode or we refresh the page.
But editing component is not refreshing self and layout is broken.
can you help me reproduce the issue?
Please describe the steps you are doing to see this behaviour.
Steps to reproduce the issue are:
1. Create a page.
2. Add row split component like 2 or 3 column.
3. Add any component in all three columns.
4. Rollout this page to live copy.
5. Go to live copy page.
6. Break inheritance of the component from one of the added in column.
when we click on then the style is broken it takes extra height and width.
And if we refresh the page or see in publish mode its fine.
7. Refresh of page is not possible because this breaking inheritance is done from the page not by opening the dialog.
I hope it clears that how to reproduce this issue.
Were you able to reproduce this?
Any help would be appreciated.
Page layout before cancel inheritance
Page layout just after cancelling inheritance
after refresh or preview mode will restore the layout.
any update on this?