Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

AEM 6.3.0 integration with ImageMagick

Level 1

Hi,

I am doing the ImageMagick integration with AEM 6.3.0 in order to convert jpg/png image formats into webp format. 

I have updated the DAM Asset Workflow, as per below document

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/experience-manager/6-3/assets/using/best-practices-for-imagemagick.html

And i am using argument as below.

convert ${directory}/${filename} ${directory}/${basename}.webp

but getting error as com.day.cq.dam.core.process.CommandLineProcess execute: failed to execute command line 

Can anyone help on this.....

@kautuk_sahni , @Arun_Patidar

@Abhishek_Dweved 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

That error message in-and-of itself isn't helpful.

First validate the command you're using executes on command-line (removing AEM from the picture altogether) 

Then, assuming you get the desired output from ImageMagick, apply that to the Command Line step in your Workflow. 

Also FYI -- AEM 6.3 is fast approaching end-of-core-support within the next month (April 2020).

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

That error message in-and-of itself isn't helpful.

First validate the command you're using executes on command-line (removing AEM from the picture altogether) 

Then, assuming you get the desired output from ImageMagick, apply that to the Command Line step in your Workflow. 

Also FYI -- AEM 6.3 is fast approaching end-of-core-support within the next month (April 2020).