Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM 6.2 || User of a group when selected for participant step inside the Or split within And split marking the workflow completed

Level 2

Hi all,

I have the parallel steps in the AND workflow split for the approval of the image and the image metadata from the DAM.

The image is approved by the image owner group and if the image is rejected , then it goes to the participant step assigned to image editors group to change the image.

Here if the image editors group is selected, then the workflow proceeds normally and then traverses to goto step again pointing to the approval of the image.

But here if I select the user of the image editor , then the inbox becomes empty and the workflow completed is shown for the steps.

Please help me out here.

1275740_pastedImage_0.png

1275741_pastedImage_1.png

Thanks,

Sindhu.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Eng has recommended that you open a ticket for this as there may be a bug. They will need to investigate.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 2

Hi all,

Also I try the same with the or split within the or split, I am not facing the problem even when I select the user of the image editor to validate the image.

1275749_pastedImage_0.png

I believe something with the AND split is making the workflow to break.

Any pointers would be helpful.

Thanks,

Sindhu.

Level 2

Surprisingly, i find that the newly created user is selected to validate the image, then the workflow works but for the second time , if the same user is selected, workflow is not running.

The workflow has to be run at least twice to replicate the scenario.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Eng has recommended that you open a ticket for this as there may be a bug. They will need to investigate.