Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

AEM 6.2 Feature Pack 3 Communities Dependencies

Community Advisor

Hello All,

I am currently on AEM 6.2 FP2 and looking to install FP3 (Deploying Communities ). I am able to install the FP3 package in my instance and can see that the communities version is  "v1.10.167"

I tried putting the dependency for same as below in my pom.xml:

<dependency>

<groupId>com.adobe.cq.social</groupId>

<artifactId>cq-socialcommunities-api</artifactId>

<version>1.10.167</version>

<scope>provided</scope>

</dependency>

However I got error stating - "Could not transfer artifact com.adobe.cq.social:cq-socialcommunities-api:jar:1.10.167 from/to adobe-public-releases (http://repo.adobe.com/nexus/content/groups/public): Connection reset -> [Help 1]"

To make sure I went to "Index of /groups/public/com/adobe/cq/social/cq-socialcommunities-api " but I see that the latest jar 1.10.167 is not available (However there is an even higher version 1.11.170 which I am not sure whether to use). Is this what I am missing and the desired FP3 based jar (1.10.167) is pending to be available in repo.adobe.com? Or I could try something else?

1417735_pastedImage_4.png

Please let me know if someone can guide,

Thanks

Shubham

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I can see now Index of /groups/public/com/adobe/cq/social/cq-socialcommunities-api/1.10.167.27 is now available

Below dependency should work

<dependency>

<version>1.10.167.27</version>

<scope>provided</scope>

</dependency>

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Has anyone faced same issue?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

I can see now Index of /groups/public/com/adobe/cq/social/cq-socialcommunities-api/1.10.167.27 is now available

Below dependency should work

<dependency>

<version>1.10.167.27</version>

<scope>provided</scope>

</dependency>