Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

AEM 6.1 | dynamic media private key CRX location

Level 2

Had a private key added to the keystore of a system user (dynamic-media-replication). Would like to know the crx path(s) that store the truststore password and private keys inside?

I want to include it in a content package for backup/restore. Exporting with the crx locaton /home/users/system/dam/dynamic-media-replication/keystore and restore with it in vanilla AEM is not helping.

AEM version: 6.1.0.SP2-CFP7, Feature Pack NPR-8956

The private key was added according to the steps in
https://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-1/administer/content/dynamic-media/config-dynamic.html#Setting%...

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi terenceleung,

Trust store store under /etc/truststore where as keystore under /home/users/system/dam/dynamic-media-replication/keystore.   You have following options.

1)    Create the config on each envirnoments.

OR

2)   Want to use package, include /etc/key also part of package and needs system restart. 

OR

3)   Part of your build create the configs using curl.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi terenceleung,

Trust store store under /etc/truststore where as keystore under /home/users/system/dam/dynamic-media-replication/keystore.   You have following options.

OR

2)   Want to use package, include /etc/key also part of package and needs system restart. 

OR

Thanks,

Level 2

MC Stuff wrote...

Hi terenceleung,

OR

OR

Thanks,

Thank you MC Stuff. Including /etc/key in the package (option 2) works for me. So this should be the crx location storing private key.

Option 1 is not an option to me.

Option 3 - Tried quite some times before I made this post. Could not succeed yet. Probably the HTTP POST request I captured had special characters added.