Expand my Community achievements bar.

ADOBE TARGET & AEM INTEGRATION USING LAUNCH | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

ADOBE TARGET & AEM INTEGRATION USING LAUNCH by GAURAV TIWARI

Abstract

In my previous blog, I have explained how we can integrate AEM with Launch using Adobe I/O. If you have not visited that earlier, you can visit it here.

In this blog, I will explain how you can integrate Target with Adobe AEM using Launch.

What is Target
A successful business is that which can deliver what its customers need and that too at the right time. Moreover, there are times when a business wants to promote or recommend a particular product/solution to its customers when they are exploring others but are not finding a suitable match as per their expectations. Target is Adobe’s personalization tool, which helps the business find out the best content by utilizing tests and deliver it to the end-users at the right time.

Adobe Target can even integrate with Adobe Analytics so as to give the business total insight into what marketing offer or content is doing best and thus can achieve more customer satisfaction more customer engagement.

Integration With Adobe AEM
We will learn here about how we can integrate Adobe Target with AEM through Launch. Below are the steps you can follow:

If you have not configured launch already, please follow the steps mentioned here. If you have already configured Launch, then go to the Launch console and look for the property you created.
Go to the Extensions tab, go to the catalog and search for Adobe Target V2 and install it.

Read Full Blog

ADOBE TARGET & AEM INTEGRATION USING LAUNCH

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies