Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Adobe Summit 2019 | L729 - Enhance Voice and Chaeriences with Personalized Dynamic Contenting and Data Science

Level 10

marquee-p1-forums.png

Session Details

Voice and chat are increasingly becoming part of the customer journey, but management is often left to developers. Experience makers need to speed up the creation of personalized experiences without sacrificing quality.

Speaker(s)

Mark Szulc, Principal Product Manager / Regional Evangelist (APAC), Adobe

Session Length

90 Minutes

Learning Lab

L729 - Experience League Intelligent Guidance | Adobe

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the question related to this session.

10 Replies

Level 2

Can I get access to above code base to understand further and experiment?

Administrator

Hey manjunath.sajjan ,

Did you check the learning lab workbook link? As this Lab is not having any package to download, so you can just go ahead and follow the steps mentioned in the Lab link.

Learning Lab

L729 - Experience League Intelligent Guidance | Adobe

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2

Learning Lab exercises are done on lab machines (assuming, lab machines are pre-configured for quick hands on). I am not seeing a way to login to lab machines or code link. Without lab code on local machine, i won't be able to proceed.

Administrator

Only per-requisite for this Labs are:

• Adobe Experience Manager 6.5
  • Adobe Target (Lesson 5 only)
  • Microsoft Visual Studio Code (or your favorite code editor)
  • Microsoft Bot Framework Emulator

What Lab code are you referring in this context?  [All the commands/Snippet code are already in the LAB workbook]

PS: There is no online link where is can provide you access to the instances we used in the LABs. So, you need to have your own instances and rest is in the Workbook.

HTH

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2

Hi kautuk sahni​,

When you look at Exercise 1.1 - Interact with an existing bot, #1 asks for login, where do I login? local AEM? and link mentioned for Credit Card example page under #2 does not exists in my local AEM instance. How do I make my local machine work? How do I make my local AEM work with this lab exercise?

Administrator

Thanks for the clarity here. you are correct, this Lab needs some resources which are not part of the workbook as of now.

I have made an internal request to share the AEM package for this LAB. It should be updated in the Workbook (there is shut down in US, so expect some delay until Tuesday).

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2

Hi!

Is the AEM package for this Lab available? When I hit the resource link : https://expleague.azureedge.net/labs/L729/resources.zip , the response is

<Error>

<Code>BlobNotFound</Code>

<Message>

The specified blob does not exist. RequestId:7c2d0fc2-101e-0053-530b-701b79000000 Time:2019-09-20T23:29:53.3572868Z

</Message>

</Error>

Thank you!

Administrator

Thanks a lot for reporting this. Team is working on problem and I'll keep you update once it is fixed.

-Kautuk

Kautuk Sahni