Creating exceptional end-to-end customer experiences requires unprecedented partnership and collaboration across companies. We have been working closely with Microsoft for the past four years to help our customers transform their businesses by unifying data, content, and processes to deliver superior experiences to their customers. This year, we’re honored that Adobe has been recognized as the 2020 Microsoft Alliance Global ISV Partner of the Year. This award, from 3,300 partner nominations across more than 100 countries, underscores the depth and impact of our collaboration in driving success for our joint customers.
Our deep partnership with Microsoft empowers companies to connect every experience, and to create personalized customer interactions. Our solutions also make companies more productive and collaborative with streamlined document workflows and e-signature processes. Across every industry, Adobe and Microsoft help companies turn real-world problems into business wins across all our integrations. Notable examples include:
1. Walgreens Boots Alliance creates personalized, omnichannel healthcare and shopping experiences powered by new customer experience management technology and data platform.
2. The State of Hawaii provides citizens with services faster, reaching geographically dispersed populations, and improves government employees’ experiences and productivity by moving to paperless workflows.
3. AAA Northeast increases member satisfaction using Adobe Experience Cloud to capture feedback and influence future digital experiences.
4. The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited uses Adobe Campaign to tap into omnichannel customer data and provide seamless online and offline experiences.
5. Queensland Performing Arts Center personalizes engagement with patrons using Adobe Campaign and Microsoft Dynamics 365.