Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe certification exam marked status as incomplete without taking the exam (due to mic issue)

Level 2

Hi Everyone,

I was scheduled for the adobe expert commerce ADO-E716 exams on 28-07-2023 at 10 AM IST and on time when I connected with the examiner at that time due to some technical issue my mic was not working so the examiner marked the status "Incomplete". even though my exam was not started and the examiner told me to schedule a new exam. 

when I am trying to reschedule the exam it asks me to pay again why should pay again without taking the exam how does it ask me to pay again.

so I email the support@examity.com and got the reply from them : 

Hello Santosh,

Thank you for contacting Examity.

I understand you need assistance with Reschedule the exam.

We see that your previous appointment is marked as Incomplete, so you cannot reschedule the same appointment. You will need to schedule a new appointment to take the test. If it's asking to pay fees for scheduled exams you need to pay. If you are not to pay please try to reach out to the college or institution.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

If you need additional assistance, you may call us back at 1-855-392-6489. You can also chat with us by clicking on the "Chat with Expert” button at the bottom right corner of your Examity page.

Thank you for testing with Examity!

And now I emailed the certif@adobe.com Now waiting for a reply let's see what will be the result.

Has anyone faced this type of issue kindly let me know what need to do in this case?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

12 Replies

Level 3

Hi Santosh,

Examity will share you the voucher and you can use that to schedule the exam.

Level 2

but  support@examity.com is saying If it's asking to pay fees for scheduled exams you need to pay. If you are not to pay please try to reach out to the college or institution.

so where need to drop the email?

Community Advisor

You need to drop an email to examity and clearly explain that it was not your fault to pause the exam and ask them to give you a voucher to reschedule.

Esteban Bustamante

I got the same issue, but Adobe said, "We hope this email finds you well. As Per the standard Adobe/Examity policy, there are no refunds or vouchers issued after a no-show or incomplete exam. The expectation is that candidates will arrive at the scheduled appointment time and are meeting all requirements.
At this time, please schedule a new appointment by going to the “schedule” tab of your Examity dashboard. Payment will be required to secure a new time slot."
Please help me get the voucher code.

Level 1

How do you get a voucher from Adobe? I have the same issue as you with technical issues. My OS Ubuntu doesn't support exams. 

Level 2

Send the email to Adobe for this Adobe will give you the voucher for schedule new exam 

Level 1

Hello santosh
I have faced this same issue due to name correction as ID card proof doesn't match so can u please let me know that how did you got voucher code from adobe??

Level 2

You need  email to Adobe and Adobe will resolve your issue 

Level 1

Hii Santosh 

Thank you for your prompt response.

Will you please help me out that what did you mentioned over the emai? It would me helpful for me as you can understand I have invested huge amount please it would be a great help for me.

Level 1

Hi Santosh

I have the same issue as you. please share the email id so I can also ask for voucher from adobe.

thanks

Level 1

Santosh 

Please let me know how you have get the voucher from adobe.

I have the same issue