Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Mapping Components and templates not Available.

Level 2

Hi ,

I am working on integration AEM with Adobe Campaign.I am Trying to submit the registeration leads to adobe campaign.For This I need to use Adobecampaign Form Component .In Adobe Campaign Documentation its is given that  Form component field can be linked to an Adobe Campaign database field.I am searching for the Form Component In which the Field can be mapped to Adobe Campaign fields.But I am Unable to find It.

The Documentation I am Referring is :

https://support.neolane.net/doc/AC6.1/en/DLV_Managing_content_with_AEM_Managing_forms.html

[img]Capture.PNG[/img]

Please let me know Should I Install any additional package.If Yes Please let me know where I can download That Package.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Please request this Feature-pack in AEM6: cq-6.0-featurepack-3917-1.0.8.zip

This will give you the form components.

You can request this via daycare.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 9
Note

You must have the latest version of the different packages (FeaturePack and Profile_cloudservices) which are detailed in the Installing the Adobe Campaign functionality packages in AEM section.

Level 2

Mshajiahmed wrote...

Note

You must have the latest version of the different packages (FeaturePack and Profile_cloudservices) which are detailed in the Installing the Adobe Campaign functionality packages in AEM section.

I am Using AEM 6  and In the link Its is Given for AEM There is no need to install.

Installing_the_Adobe_Campaign_functionality_packages_in_AEM.

Warning

This process only applies to AEM version 5.6.1. From version 6 onwards, the Adobe Campaign functionalities are already included in AEM.

I am able to Integrate,Send Email Contents to Adobe Campaign .But i am Unable to Mange the Form and see Adobe campaign Form Components in AEM

So for AEM 6 Its Already Installed. BTW Where can I find Those packages In AEMCloud its not Available.

Level 9

Did you switch to desgin mode to see whether the components are available? If not check adobe package share for downlaod

Level 2

Mshajiahmed wrote...

Did you switch to desgin mode to see whether the components are available? If not check adobe package share for downlaod

yes I checked design mode (components are not available )and Even I checked the package share also There also I cant Find the packages

Correct answer by
Employee

Please request this Feature-pack in AEM6: cq-6.0-featurepack-3917-1.0.8.zip

This will give you the form components.

You can request this via daycare.