Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

admin Sites.html Listview additional custom column issue

Level 2

Hi all,

I've added  custom column following this github project instructions: https://github.com/Adobe-Marketing-Cloud/aem-sites-extension-listview-columns

However once more than 20 pages are created the lazyloader adds the additional rows without the data for the custom column.

For the sake of recreating the issue I will be using the github project example.

Using a fresh install of AEM 6.1 (Adobe Experience Manager Quickstart (build 20150521)) and following the steps on the github project, install the project on the aem instance.

Once done navigate to http://localhost:4502/sites.html/content/geometrixx-outdoors/en/men and copy paste the items until you have more that 20. Scroll until more items are loaded and you will end up with this:

The created column stops giving details of who created the page.

Is there a know issue with the out of the box PageInfoProviders not updating past the initial 20 records?

Cheers,

Alex

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

So, I think I'm actually getting closer, kind of...

in this file: /libs/cq/gui/components/siteadmin/admin/pagecard/pagecard.jsp (contents attached)

I outputed "providerName" in the for loop around line 310 of the attached file: for (Map.Entry<String, List<String>> columnInfoEntry : showColumnInfo.entrySet()) {

It seems the pre loaded result display this:

And the lazy loaded ones display this:

For some reason the info provider isn't registered for the lazy loaded records. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi, I think, they might be using another service to do a lazy load and you may have to make changes there aswell to get your custom column info. Let me check quickly and post it here.

Level 2

Great, thanks. That's what I'm thinking as well but I can't seem to find where it is located...

Correct answer by
Level 2

So, I think I'm actually getting closer, kind of...

in this file: /libs/cq/gui/components/siteadmin/admin/pagecard/pagecard.jsp (contents attached)

I outputed "providerName" in the for loop around line 310 of the attached file: for (Map.Entry<String, List<String>> columnInfoEntry : showColumnInfo.entrySet()) {

It seems the pre loaded result display this:

And the lazy loaded ones display this:

For some reason the info provider isn't registered for the lazy loaded records. 

Level 2

Hi,

Have you had more luck than I?

Cheers,

Alex