Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

admin console edit by default.

Level 4

Hi Team,

Here is my code, it's working fine, but how i can set page properties to editable by default.

<edit

jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"

sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/endor/actionbar/button"

class="foundation-mode-change"

foundation-mode-group="cq-siteadmin-admin-properties"

foundation-mode-value="edit"

icon="icon-edit"

text="Edit"

title="Edit">

<rendercondition

jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"

sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/foundation/renderconditions/privilege"

path="${empty param.item ? requestPathInfo.suffix : param.item}"

privileges="jcr:modifyProperties"/>

</edit>

If i press edit button, i can edit the values,

but is there any possible solution to make default to edit.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Narayan, If you do so, then it would be problem if the component has other options apart from 'edit' right !

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Administrator

Hi Narayan

Agreeing with bsloki and Scott. What are we trying to save here? (A single click). If you may state the use case of the same?

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni

Level 10

Please describe your use case in more detail - i am not sure what you are trying to edit or change. 

Level 4

smacdonald2008 wrote...

Please describe your use case in more detail - i am not sure what you are trying to edit or change. 

We can see edit button in the attachement(Screenshot 1[img]Screen Shot 12015-09-17 at 3.43.37 PM.png[/img]) instead of pressing edit is there any possible way to be in edit mode by default.

If i press edit, i can change title, It should be editable by default Like screenshot 2[img]Screen Shot 2 2015-09-17 at 3.43.26 PM.png[/img].

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Narayan, If you do so, then it would be problem if the component has other options apart from 'edit' right !