Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Addition of Locale field in tile which gets in search within sites [AEM6.5]

Level 6

Hi All,
I need to add the locale next to published/unpublished status in tile when we use search for any resource.
Example : there could be multiple page of we retails in different locales and I need to search which we retails belongs to which language.

tushaar_srivastava_0-1674663342142.png

Likewise anither example if we search for Men page which is under we retails we can see it is in candan and us en as well. 

tushaar_srivastava_1-1674663566694.png

but we wan to add more details in tiles which we get while search.

Thanks,

@arunpatidar  @kautuk_sahni  @BrianKasingli  @Theo_Pendle  @nitesh_kumar 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @tushaar_srivastava,

In AEM 6.5, you have to overlay following path: /libs/cq/gui/components/coral/admin/page/card/card.jsp

Like this:

crx-apps.jpg

card-view-mod.jpg

omin-search-results.jpg

I have described all details/steps under this topic:

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/addition-of-locale-field-i...

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @tushaar_srivastava 

For your use cases, you can overlay the nodes under /libs/cq/core/content and add your additional fields by following the content of inheritance in AEM.

Kiran_Vedantam_0-1674691252528.png

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Kiran Vedantam.

Hi @Kiran_Vedantam , could you please help me how these values are populating and how to add additional fields in it

tushaar_srivastava_0-1676018358198.png

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @tushaar_srivastava,

In AEM 6.5, you have to overlay following path: /libs/cq/gui/components/coral/admin/page/card/card.jsp

Like this:

crx-apps.jpg

card-view-mod.jpg

omin-search-results.jpg

I have described all details/steps under this topic:

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/addition-of-locale-field-i...

Level 6

Thank you @lukasz-m this really helped, this changes can effect globally whithin instance, but while add some condition we can retsrict to make use of within certian paths, Thanks again