Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adding styles for Table and Cell properties in Touch UI inplace editing is not working

Level 4

I have been using AEM 6.1 and I have been trying to follow the directions on how to add Styles (Tables and Table Cells), however I have had no luck. I have a text component and  added the following to the editConfig.xml but I cannot get this to appear in either the the cell properties or table properties dialog in the rich text editor in Touch UI. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

<cq:editConfig jcr:primaryType="cq:EditConfig" cq:disableTargeting="true" jcr:created="2016-07-04T11:52:41.421+05:30" jcr:createdBy="admin"> <cq:inplaceEditing jcr:primaryType="cq:InplaceEditingConfig" active="true" editorType="text"> <config jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"> <rtePlugins jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"> <paraformat jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" features="*"/> <styles jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" features="*"> <styles jcr:primaryType="cq:WidgetCollection"> <disclaimer jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"/> </styles> </styles> <table jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" features="*">     <tableStyles jcr:primaryType="cq:WidgetCollection">         <cssStyle jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" cssName="valuecss" text="New Css"/>     </tableStyles>     <cellStyles jcr:primaryType="cq:WidgetCollection">     <cssStyle jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" cssName="valuecss" text="New Css"/>     </cellStyles> </table> <format jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" features="*"/> <justify jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" features="*"/> <lists jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" features="*"/> <links jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" features="*"/> <misctools jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured" features="*"/> </rtePlugins> </config> </cq:inplaceEditing> </cq:editConfig>

Thanks,

Sambasivaraja

4 Replies

Administrator

Table plugins are not available for in-place editing in the touch-enabled UI. See the docs:- Configuring the Rich Text Editor

Table Plugin is not supported when editing in the touch-enabled UI. check it on fullscreen mode.

Kautuk Sahni

Level 4

kautuksahni wrote...

Add patch CUI-438, after installing the patch it should resolve the issue.

Link:- https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/kb/56-rte-plugins-disable.html

Please refer this old forum post for your reference Link:- http://help-forums.adobe.com/content/adobeforums/en/experience-manager-forum/adobe-experience-manage...

~kautuk

This is not working .I just compared the file mentioned in the package wit AEM 6.1 there is not any change.Is there any fix available for AEM 6.1????.Thanks a lot for your suggestion

Level 1

I am also having similar issues. We are on 6.1 and I have tried adding tableStyles and cellStyles to no success. I am able to modify other options like adding custom styles to select from.

Employee

I am also facing this issue where I am unable to see the table properties and cell properties of the table and this is in AEM 6.3 SP1 feature pack installed.

Any resolution to this provided?