Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Adding multiple style to a cell in rte table

Former Community Member

Hi,

We are working on creating a table component through RTE. On each cell of the table we are allowed to add one style class through cell properties.

But when I am adding another style to that cell it over-rides the previous style class.

For eg, when I add style=heavy-band to my cell It will look like this

<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="1" border="1" class="heavy-band">

But If I add style=light-band it over-rides

<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="1" border="1" class="light-band">

Is there any possible way available through which I can add both the styles to my cell.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10
Hi nephelem, The example you are giving is for table & not cell. Multiple style can be added ex:- class="heavy-band light-band" Note though multiple classes can make it easier to add special effects to elements without having to create a whole new style for that element.  Multiple classes can also get really confusing as you apply more and more to an element. Thanks, Sham

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10
Hi nephelem, The example you are giving is for table & not cell. Multiple style can be added ex:- class="heavy-band light-band" Note though multiple classes can make it easier to add special effects to elements without having to create a whole new style for that element.  Multiple classes can also get really confusing as you apply more and more to an element. Thanks, Sham