Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adding multifield to Tag in AEM (Touch UI)

Level 2

Hi, I am trying to add a multifield to tag here, /apps/cq/tagging/gui/content/tags/createtag/jcr:content/body/items/form/items/wizard/items/createStep/items/fixedColumns/items/fixedColumn1/items,however, the multifield is displayed blocked (or broken). Any idea?

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

would you please explain more about what you are trying to update? e.g. where you want multifield? Multifield for what type of items? etc.

Arun Patidar

Level 2

Hi,

I want a multifield into TAG  /libs/cq/tagging/gui/content/tags/createtag.html and the multifield is only for one textfield.  

Level 10

I assume you are talking about this view.

T66.png

Instead of extending this - i would look at writing a tool that uses Tag Manager API to create tags. We have a webinar on Tues presented by Lokesh on this subject. I recommend signing up -- Scott's Digital Community: [Webinar | July ] Ask the AEM Community Experts: Adobe Experience Manager...

Community Advisor

Hi,

You go with custom tool to create Tag instead modifying OOTB. but if you want to do it. Follow below steps -

1. overlay /libs/cq/tagging/gui/content/tags/createtag/jcr:content/body/items/form/items/wizard/items/createStep/items/fixedColumns/items/fixedColumn1/items and create Multifield like /apps/cq/tagging/gui/content/tags/createtag/jcr:content/body/items/form/items/wizard/items/createStep/items/fixedColumns/items/fixedColumn1/items/multifieldcollection/field/items/enterlinktext

Screen Shot 2018-07-20 at 10.59.51 AM.png

2. Create your own servlet to create tags by extending com.day.cq.tagging.servlets.TagCommandServlet servlet

http://localhost:4502/system/console/servletresolver?url=%2Fbin%2Ftagcommand&method=POST

3. Change action at /libs/cq/tagging/gui/content/tags/createtag/jcr:content/body/items/form to point your custom servlet.

Thanks

Arun

Arun Patidar