Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adding Hreflang

Level 2

Hello,

I want to add hreflang for SEO in the page header. Using querybuilder is the only way to fetch all the pages from other edition/language ? since this will impact performance.

Any pointers on this is helpful.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

2 Replies

Administrator

Hi,

I am not very clear with your question,

If question is on performance of fetching such pages via Query builder API then the performance depends on type of query and amount of data to be searched.

I recommend using JCR API to query the AEM JCR.  However -- you can also use the QueryBuilder API. This API is a wrapper of the JCR API. Using either API  -- you can query for a result set and then process the result set and place the data in a report.

Or use Xpath acs-aem-samples/SampleQueryBuilder.java at master · Adobe-Consulting-Services/acs-aem-samples · GitH...

Reference good reads:- http://aempodcast.com/2015/aem-resources/aem-queries-xpath-jcr-sql2-query-builder-syntaxes/#.WlXeBkq...

and

I hope this would be of some help to you.

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2

Thanks for the info.

The hreflang tag list is pretty big and need to be added dynamically. We have totally 26 * 3 eiditions which i have to iterate and check in which all editions the page exists and add the hreflang dynamically.