Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adding a new child to a subcontainer pushing away another subcontainer outside of the parent container

Level 6

Hi.

Here is a picture.

So when I add a new Infobox , the 2nd subcontainer (here is Links) is pushed outside of the parent container (the one with a border). [img]infobox.png[/img]

If I delete the 2nd infobox, the 2nd subcontainer comes back to  his original place.

How to fix it? All subcontainers and its relative infoboxes should stay inside the container.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

When you say 2nd subcontainer (here is Links) is pushed outside of the parent container, so do you mean its also behave like its outside ?

As of now to me it seems to be a CSS issue, as you might have fixed height for parent.

Please share a screenshot also where it shows its outside parent border

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

When you say 2nd subcontainer (here is Links) is pushed outside of the parent container, so do you mean its also behave like its outside ?

As of now to me it seems to be a CSS issue, as you might have fixed height for parent.

Please share a screenshot also where it shows its outside parent border

Level 6

yes so strange I checked style nothing with height

here is another SS [img]subcont.png[/img]

Level 10

I am confused with the component hierarchy you have, Can you please elaborate from parent to child.

thanks

Level 6

okey

Parent:  Infobox container  (an empty div with a border )

it's child: Infobox sub container (a div with heading like Kontakt, Links, Info)

it's child :  Infobox  (doesn't have any children -- all info goes here )

Infobox container can have manu subcontainers. and 1 subcontainer also can have many infoboxes.

Level 6

as you see on images, all edit bars of container components are stacked on top.

Level 10

Not sure whats going, probably need to look at the code for these components