Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Add more formats in rtePlugin - paraformat

Level 1

I have added richTextBox in my xtype js file where I have added paraformat plugin. Here below is my code for that ;

"rtePlugins" :{

"edit" : {

"features" : ['cut', 'copy', 'paste-plaintext']

},                  

"spellcheck" : {

"features" : "*"

},

"undo" : {

},

"findreplace" : {

},

"misctools" : {

},

"paraformat" : {

}

},

But i am getting only paragraph, heading1, heading2, heading3 only in format tab. But I want to add more headings like h4, h5 etc. I have added richtext node having rtePlugin node that contains all the plugins available. Can anyone help me to add more formats in paraformat.

8 Replies

Level 3

is this an experience manager question?

Level 1

Yes it is related to adobe experience manager.

I have found a solution in the url: Configuring the Rich Text Editor , but i am not getting after adding richTextBox node, is there any configuration is required to use it in my dialog js file.

Level 10

What version of AEM Are you using? Look at using the Core Text component - you will see these headings are part of RTE.

ACore.png

Level 1

I am using adobe 6.2 version where Paragraph1, Heading1, Heading2, Heading3 formats are available by default and I have to add more.

Employee Advisor

have you tried both rtePlugins and uiSettings as in /libs/foundation/components/textimage/dialog/items/tab1/items/text

Level 1

Yes I was tried on both. Can you please explain me the end to end process, so that I can conclude where I am going wrong.

Level 7

Possible to share code package that you are using... I see it working when I followed the article above