Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Add Interceptor to AEM project for handling cookies

Level 5

I am looking to add an interceptor to allow/disallow the creation of any cookies on the AEM website.

Problem statement:

I have the website running on AEM and one third-party script is loaded and creates some cookies. Now, I don't want some cookies to be created under some business cases. Also, third-party scripts won't be able to accommodate it as the conditions are on the AEM website.

If there are any recommendations, please share! Thanks a lot for looking into my query!

2 Replies

Community Advisor

HI @RitendraS11 

Please try configuring Adobe Granite Opt-Out Service in web console to specify how cookies are used on your web pages.
Here, you can whitelist and opt-out cookies.

Level 5

Hi @TarunKumar - Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately, this won't work for me as I need to allow/disallow based on some conditions, and is going to be different for different cases. So, I am looking for an approach to go with some interceptor and need some advice.