Expand my Community achievements bar.

Activation in Workflow

Level 4

I have created one option called Activation(Emergency and Timed WF) in the Workflow.When I select that option in sidekick under workflow and click start workflow it should activate my content page,but it is throwing pop-up like org.apache.sling.api.slingException ,No Authorizable with ID null

8 Replies

Level 10

This statement isn't enough debug your issue 

What steps you have in workflow?

Make sure you have permission needed

Level 10

Can  you post the full error stack to understand the issue better ?

In error log it is throwing the following error,

ERROR* [172.27.66.112 [1458650351281] GET /content/testttttt/jcr:content/par/advancetextimage_0.html HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.designer.DesignerImpl No design at /etc/design/aaa. Using default.

Are you able to activate/publish without the workflow ??

Yeah I can able to activate and deactivate without workflow.only thing is when I activate through my Activation(Emergency and Timed WF) I can't able to activate my page,it is throwing the error as I have mentioned above

Level 10

This looks like a bug - if the user who is logged into the system has permission to invoke the workflow - this should not happen. Assuming its not a permission issue, (check that) - then open a day care ticket. 

Level 4

No actually I am login using admin:admin credentials,so I think I wont a permission issue.Can you suggest some steps please

Level 3

Are u using ootb workflow or custom workflow..?

If Custom Workflow, which step you are using to achieve the activation.You can attach the screen shot of the workflow model for more understanding.