Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

ACS commons versioned clientlibs

Level 4

Hi All, 

I am implementing versioned clientlibs in my project and came accross the below article

https://adobe-consulting-services.github.io/acs-aem-commons/features/versioned-clientlibs/index.html
The config i place has a 5 level depth unlike 4 level depth mentioned in article.
 Note that the configuration node must be inside a four-level path that ends in config/rewriter.
May I know why this should be 4 level path in order to work. What can be done to make it work on 5 level path.

@arunpatidar26  @antoniom5495929  

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

The JCR Installer (by default) only looks 4 levels deep.

You need to make an OSGI config change to max.depth to get to the 5th level.

aemmarc_0-1578932117928.png

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

The JCR Installer (by default) only looks 4 levels deep.

You need to make an OSGI config change to max.depth to get to the 5th level.

aemmarc_0-1578932117928.png

Level 4
I tried this and set it up to 5, but it doesnt seem to work.Unable to see the path in sling rewriter. The path where my config resides goes like this '/apps/infy/jdelafon/config/rewriter/versioned-clientlibs' . Is there any other change I need to make to make it work?

Employee
/apps/infy/jdelafon/config/rewriter/versioned-clientlibs is 6 levels deep.

Employee
root is level 0, apps is 1, infy 2, jdelafon 3, config 4, rewriter 5, versioned-clientlibs 6

Level 4
Yes I even set the max depth to 6 aswell as 7 still it didnt work out

Community Advisor

Hi,

I am not sure why is this restricted but I am just guessing, it may be because of overlay from libs to apps 

/libs/cq/config/rewriter/default 

/apps/myapp/config/rewriter/versioned-clientlibs

Since there is no specific node type to define rewriter, so it could be a path which used to look for all the rewrite configs.

There may be another reasons as well.

Arun Patidar