Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

ACS Commons report tool

Level 6

Hi All,

I need to create a report where I need to fetch some values from nodes and display in reports.
The problem I am facing here I need to print the values of multifield,
For example if we check this query,

SELECT * FROM [cq:Page] AS nodes WHERE (isdescendantnode('{{path}}')) AND nodes.[jcr:content/cq:template]='/conf/migration/settings/wcm/templates/image-page-template' AND (nodes.[jcr:content/root/container/adtimage/imgsrc] IS NOT NULL)

which means we can get all the values of imgsrc: 

tushaar_srivastava_0-1676896548078.png

So, Using ACS AEM Commons report tool we can get the values which we need in reports.

tushaar_srivastava_1-1676896715614.png

tushaar_srivastava_2-1676896799088.png
But the problem I am facing here is I need to get the values of multifield Nodes:
which is under jcr:content/root/container/adtimage/altimg/ {item0},{item1}...

tushaar_srivastava_3-1676896904891.png

Can anyone guide me how to do this.

Thanks

@arunpatidar  @kautuk_sahni  @lukasz-m  @BrianKasingli 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@tushaar_srivastava  I think their is no OOTB functionality available with ACS.

I suggest you to write a custom script which will read the multifield nodes and display it as a report.

To generate a report based on AEM multifields, you can follow these steps:

1. Identify the multifield component on the page or template you want to report on.
  2. Determine the data structure of the multifield, including the fields and data types used.
  3. Extract the data from the multifield component and store it in a data structure that is easy to process, such as JSON or XML.
  4. Parse the data and generate a report based on the information you want to present.
  5. Format the report according to your requirements, such as CSV or PDF, and distribute it to the relevant stakeholders.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@tushaar_srivastava  I think their is no OOTB functionality available with ACS.

I suggest you to write a custom script which will read the multifield nodes and display it as a report.

To generate a report based on AEM multifields, you can follow these steps:

1. Identify the multifield component on the page or template you want to report on.
  2. Determine the data structure of the multifield, including the fields and data types used.
  3. Extract the data from the multifield component and store it in a data structure that is easy to process, such as JSON or XML.
  4. Parse the data and generate a report based on the information you want to present.
  5. Format the report according to your requirements, such as CSV or PDF, and distribute it to the relevant stakeholders.

Hi @Jagadeesh_Prakash , Thank you for your response, do you have any sample example or any supporting link for it, that will really help.

Thanks

Level 1

Have you tried by custom code?? Or tried with the query itself??

Currently I have the same situation that I need to fetch the multifield node values..

Please help me out