Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

ACS Commons - Report Builder Questions

Level 5

Hi,

References #M153870, #M153999.

I have the acs commons report builder in standalone publish AEM 6.5.4.0 on-premise, not on Cloud. No adaptive forms used here.

I am trying to create a report that will list all the form templates in /content/dam/formsanddocuments/ folder with last modified date, title of the form that is available in /content/dam/formsanddocuments/<formname>.xdp/jcr:content/metadata's title property.

Any suggestion on how this report list can be displayed in a different system website?

Thanks,

Leena

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@aemuser001 Creating the report in ACS Commons is straight forward writing the JCR-SQL2 query , you can check the example here

https://adobe-consulting-services.github.io/acs-aem-commons/features/report-builder/configuring.html

But exposing that report to external system to consume is not possible, even though manual download option is there. To export that you might consider writing servlet or backend service which uploads in ftp folder or other safer options for the external system to consume. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@aemuser001 Creating the report in ACS Commons is straight forward writing the JCR-SQL2 query , you can check the example here

https://adobe-consulting-services.github.io/acs-aem-commons/features/report-builder/configuring.html

But exposing that report to external system to consume is not possible, even though manual download option is there. To export that you might consider writing servlet or backend service which uploads in ftp folder or other safer options for the external system to consume. 

Level 5

Hi Saravanan,

Thanks for the response. I am using the Publish instance and I don't see the Configuration layout when creating a new report. The acs-commons version 5.7.0. is being used.  

Leena1_0-1692888416109.png

Is it required to install the acs-commons in author instance, create the report layout and then push it to publish instance, and design it further in publisher?

Thanks,

Leena

Level 5

I see the configuration section in an author instance. I am all set thanks