Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

ACS Commons Package and Bundles are not getting updated during deployment

Level 4

Hi ,

I was having issues in ACS Commons getting added to the project via POM. It is not getting updated during deployment. But when I delete already existing one , it is getting updated in package and bundle.

Only acs-commons-all package is getting updated, respective bundle and content package for acs-commons-content is not getting updated resulting in ACS commons is not getting displayed in granite view.

Does anyone else face this issue ? Any possible solutions ?

Thanks,

Poovitha S

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@PoovithaSelvaraj 

Please configure it in the all module, not the ui.content

Aanchal Sikka

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

@PoovithaSelvaraj 

Requesting you to please elaborate "But when I delete already existing one , it is getting updated in package and bundle."

If an acs-commons package of a same version is installed, it may not re-install again. It not needed either.

However, if you have an order version or no acs-commons package at all, it should install on deployment.

Also, please cross-check for any errors when installing package manually 

- Package manager console

- error.log

Aanchal Sikka

Level 4

Hi @aanchal-sikka , 

I have just upgrading to 6.6.2 , I am having pom changes added to ui:content module as below,

PoovithaSelvaraj_0-1721300468295.png

and have the same bundle dependency in bundle.

All the packages are getting updated for the first time, but on further deployment packages, bundles are not getting updated.

So , ACS commons is not coming up in tools in granite tool.

Thanks, 

Poovitha S

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@PoovithaSelvaraj 

Please configure it in the all module, not the ui.content

Aanchal Sikka

Community Advisor

Hi @PoovithaSelvaraj ,

Hope you followed https://adobe-consulting-services.github.io/acs-aem-commons/pages/maven.html

You may cross check if any tag is missing

<isAllVersionsFilter>true</isAllVersionsFilter>

Thanks

Level 4

I am using that, in classic view I am able to see acs commons yet it is not coming in Granite View.

Thanks,

Poovitha S

Administrator

@PoovithaSelvaraj Did you find the suggestion helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you've discovered a solution yourself, we would appreciate it if you could share it with the community. Thank you!

Kautuk Sahni