Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

ACS Commons Content Sync Host Error

Level 3

I'm trying to implement Content Sync with ACS Commons but adding Host in UI is throwing an error. I tried it in local, dev and stage. Same error in all environments. I'm on 6.5.19. I did follow this guide to setup content sync.

When I add host detail here.

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 12.41.28 PM.png

Throwing this error

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 12.42.05 PM.png

also seeing this error in log.

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 12.51.55 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 12.49.29 PM.png

has anyone seeing this error before. I checked the user permission as well. I have content read permission

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

If anyone have this issue in future. It's related to custom code. The workaround I figured out is to manually add host in CRX to test if it works. These are the properties you need to create under "/var/acs-commons/contentsync/hosts".

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 4.19.54 PM.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Not getting this issue with 6.5.19.0 vanilla instance having https://acs-aem-commons-ui.content-6.3.8.zip/. Able to create host config. Check var node permission once.

Below path must get create post host name creation

imran__khan_0-1707762832466.png

Try one creating new instance, installing ACS commons package and create hostname and deploy project code on top of that.

Level 3

@Imran__Khan can you share the screenshot of the host node (Put dummy data as host placeholder). I can try to manually create host user node. I tried but it didn't work. Maybe I have incorrect Properties.

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 2.22.22 PM.png

By the way I read your blogs on Medium. Very informative.

Level 10

Please find below link to download zip file. Copy the content/file from zip to code base as it will allow you to directly install through /crx/packmgr

https://javadoubts.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/02/content-sync.zip

Correct answer by
Level 3

If anyone have this issue in future. It's related to custom code. The workaround I figured out is to manually add host in CRX to test if it works. These are the properties you need to create under "/var/acs-commons/contentsync/hosts".

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 4.19.54 PM.png