Expand my Community achievements bar.

Accessing Projects.html gives Error Unresolved compilation problems - ExperienceLogConfig cannot be resolved to a type

Level 1

Hi Adobe Guys,

I am currently facing this error when I try to access my Projects.html page in AEM 6.1 sp2 local instance. Please provide me the hot fix to resolve this problem.

http://localhost:4502/projects.html

Error --> Unresolved compilation problems: Only a type can be imported. com.adobe.cq.experiencelog.ExperienceLogConfig resolves to a package ExperienceLogConfig cannot be resolved to a type ExperienceLogConfig cannot be resolved to a type

Cannot serve request to /projects.html in /libs/cq/experiencelog/components/head/head.jsp

Exception:

java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problems: 
	Only a type can be imported. com.adobe.cq.experiencelog.ExperienceLogConfig resolves to a package
	ExperienceLogConfig cannot be resolved to a type
	ExperienceLogConfig cannot be resolved to a type

at org.apache.jsp.libs.cq.experiencelog.components.head.head_jsp.<init>(head_jsp.java:6)
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:57)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)

4 Replies

Employee

RE : Please provide me the hot fix to resolve this problem.

AEM 6.1 is end of life.  

That error just implies that the bundle is not active. Go to system console bundles and restart - com.adobe.cq.cq-experiencelog

Level 1
I could not see the - com.adobe.cq.cq-experiencelog bundle in my system/console/bundles. Am I missing some zip upload.

Level 10

Hi,

Hard to diagnose but it sounds like the kind of error you might get if you have some issues with bundles. Head over to http://localhost:4502/system/console/bundles and look at the status of your bundles. They should all be in Active or Fragment status. Anything else and its a sign that something is wrong.

Warning: AEM 6.1 is ancient! It's really time to start thinking about an upgrade.

Level 1
I could not see the - com.adobe.cq.cq-experiencelog bundle in my system/console/bundles. Am I missing some zip upload.