Expand my Community achievements bar.

404 header request for staging.js at adobetm.com

Level 2

I got my server to display the login page after the reinstall on port 4506 for author but now I can't login.  Such is life.

I don't know if this is just where the login script stopped or if there is really a problem with the staging.js at adobetm.com but it is a header request for which it doesn't get a reponse.  What is adobe.tm.com staging?  Do I need it?  

I'm attaching the screenshot of Chrome Inspector in guess someone has an idea of where to look for the problem.

Its a javascript error so it might not be Cq5 since I can see my login page.  Before this error it loads granite, foundation, my login script and some libraries and then it comes to a halt here.

I have a related question.  Since I couldn't login to my site on 4506 I decided to try launching 4507 publisher. It launched but it didn't locate my website.  It only reached geometrix.  Earlier, I looked in package manager and the packages weren't installed so I installed them.  I had thought you only needed to install the package on one or the other on either author or on publisher.  I didn't realize you had to install all the packages twice once for each? 

thanks,

0 Replies