Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Using experience fragments for Mobile App - Increase chattiness

Level 1

Hello All - I'm working on a Mobile App and the content for Mobile App is powered by AEM. I have used experience fragments due to their sheer advantage of being able to export to target and reuse of content for mobile app and website both. However, there is a lot of chattiness between app and AEM (Dispatcher - akamai) and I'm not sure how to find the right balance between when to use experience fragments for content to be provided to Mobile app vs use Content services (and not able to use export to target and run any personalization). I know that this is very specific issue to our app and we need to identify the locations within Mobile App where we want to run the A/B test or any other campaign and use experience fragments there - but I'm reaching to understand if there are any best practices, design approaches?

As always - appreciate your help!

1 Reply

Level 1

Hi anurag-wyndham,
I think you are talking about AEM Apps(not AEM Mobile) and might want to post your query hereAdobe Experience Manager. AEM Mobile is a totally different product used to build content-rich hybrid apps and stands separate from AEM.
Thanks,
Shashank Shekhar