Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

time

Former Community Member

Is there anyway I could get a verified picture that I finished a page I created on a certain date at a certain time? I need to sen proof to my teacher

18 Replies

Community Advisor

Is dis question really meant to be in for Adobe Experience Manager ?

Administrator

We need to know the product in the consideration so that the relevant members can help you out. Right now your question does not seems to be very verbose and contextual in regards to AEM.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Former Community Member

I wasnt sure what section to add my question and there was no number to just call. But I can send the product number in

Former Community Member

where can I locate the product number? I can give you the username and password and I need the dates the projects were completed for all the projects in the account. My friend and I couldn't find the product numbers.

Employee

Can you add a screen grab so we can clearly identify what you are trying to do? (please include the full URL from the address bar)

Former Community Member

is there a number I can call to expedite this process? All i need is a varification of when projects were done within an account so that I can send proof to my teacher. Please help me

Employee

Can you cut and paste the URL from the address bar in the browser please; otherwise we cannot help, you are not giving us enough information.

Employee

You are using Adobe Spark and asking questions in the Adobe Experience Manager Forum.

Please take a look at the Adobe Spark support page: Adobe Spark – Adobe Spark Knowledge Base

Former Community Member

is there a number I can call to expedite this process? All I need is a verification of when projects were done within an account so that I can send proof to my teacher. Please help me

Level 10

What Adobe Products are you using. We cannot assist further until you let us know that.

Employee

Hi,

You can get the time along with date in jcr:content of that page (do the date conversion in DD-MM-yyyy HH:MM:SS) and use accordingly:

1) cq:lastModified (f you are the last modifier of this page).

2) jcr:created(creation time of this page)

3)jcr:createdBy(created by which user )

Screenshot attached for reference .

Let me know ,if this helps.1366793_pastedImage_0.png

Former Community Member

yes this is what I need! but how do i get to this????

Former Community Member

yes this is what I need! but how do i get to this????

Former Community Member

Yes this is what I need but I dont see how to get to all that information. Can I have a step by step process or a screen shot of where to click?

Former Community Member

Also, I'm really sorry to be annoying but I really need this by tomorrow but it exactly what I need so thank you so much I basically just need to know how to get to the screenshot you sent.