Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Second level Navigation available inside a Collection.

Level 3

Anyone have a good work around for having a second level navigation? I get the fast to the top navigation works great! However, if you have like a monthly magazine how do you make a link to a table of contents kind of thing? Any suggestions?

Julz

4 Replies

Level 5

Go to the collection properties and set the Collection Open Default to "Browse Page". The Browse Page will be your Navigation/Table of Contents.

Employee

As Rafael suggests, browse pages are the way we suggest offering that second level of navigation. In the future we want to add some mechanism, either via the UI or via a hyperlink in your content, to trigger this so it can behave more as a "Table of Contents" style feature without having to expose it to your readers as they navigate down through your app.

Neil

Level 3

How do I link an article to the browse page? I am guessing some version of "navto:// " but what comes after that I am a little lost. Help please

Level 3

Nm found it. navto://collection/collectionname?openTo=browsePage