Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Rotating Banner

Level 3

Ive Attached two examples of what I'm trying to accomplish.  The ATL Hawks and The New Yorker, both of which I am wanting Elements/Functions from.

Is there a way to have a Rotating banner at the top and the built-in icons at the bottom with out having it set up as entitlement? and how would I go about that?

My purpose to have the rotating banner at the top is to showcase new products which link to collections or articles.

ATL Hawks APP, they have a tab that is clickable to nav to other pages and a rotating banner above. How did they accomplish that?

Thanks,

IMG_00412.jpgIMG_00422.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Short answer... Not yet.  Once HTML Content for Banners and/or Animated Banners are enabled - which, as I understand, are both on the road map, but not here yet, you will be able to do what you want. However, at this point in time, only static imagery which can be linked to external content is all that is currently available for Banners.

View solution in original post

21 Replies

Level 3

You are correct Neil about the Home Icon being a bug. I refreshed the DPS preflight app and it is working correctly now. The article shows up first and the collections below.

The issue Im running into now is having this faked out rotating banner at the top as a image sequence and a scrolling text frame on the same page. When I scroll up to unveil the other gray boxes in the scrolling text frame the image sequence seems to pause and restart playing from were it left off. I made sure to have the "tap to pause" box unselected. Any thoughts?

example3.jpg