BedrockMission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Remove remove 'Done' functionality

Sophie_HH
Level 2
Level 2

Hi all,

Is there a luck we can remove/disable the top level 'Done' functionality from an app? I have clients complaining about that 'Done' top baner  but I can't see the solution

The app was built in HTML.

Thank you!

3 Replies
NMarroquin
Employee
Employee

Links to an external website or HTMLResources from classic will load in an in-app web browser, which has a "Done" button. That button allows the end-user to close the view and return back to the main view of the app.

I assume you are seeing this behavior. If that is not the intent, I would suggest only linking to other articles in your DPS project. This page details hyperlinking in DPS 2015: https://helpx.adobe.com/digital-publishing-solution/help/hyperlinks.html.

Sophie_HH
Level 2
Level 2

I tried this navto:// but it takes me to "content not found"

At the moment my app is built with one article and all the pages included in that .article. Should I  create 1 .article per page?

Thank you,

Sophie_HH
Level 2
Level 2

I just tried to put a few html pages as different articles instead of all in only one article and it seems to work but I now have delay to download the pages at the first opening. Knowing my client, I'm 100% they will complain about that too Is there another way to proceed, please?